Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paris Bateau Mouche

Paris does everything right. Tourism is not the city's only industry by any means because, like Milan, Paris has cars, fashion and lots of other sources of income. Paris definitely values its tourists. The city hosts free wifi spots, has an easy and affordable public transport sytem, and streamlines lots of fun things. Every time I come here I see how they have worked harder to improve the tourist's visit.
Last night we went on a bateau mouche ride. Well, not only is their Eiffel Tower lit up looking magnificent against the skyline, but it blinks the lights every hour. People are all cheering, oohing and ahing.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw thr Eiffel Tower lit up and blinking, in s Woody Allen film. I thought it was to celebrate the holiday. Had no idea that thr light show was continuous.
    Hope you took pics. while on the Bateau Mouche! As I recall, someone comes round and offers to take pictures of the group for you.

    You are having such a good time. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete